Lifestyle 200W Portable Solar Blanket
Regular priceR 7,810.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Please Take Note: Estimated Delivery time is 8-12 business days.
- Nationwide Delivery (SA)
The first thing you’ll notice is how compact this solar blanket is. It folds down to just 370mm by 350mm, but with a rated output of up to 10.7A per hour it’s powerful enough to run a large campsite. The blanket is made from a durable poly/cotton canvas and has 12 panels, all constructed from certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells. The package includes everything you need to operate the blanket, including a 20A solar regulator, 6m extension cable and battery clamps, all with Anderson-style plugs for super easy setup.
- 1x 200w portable solar blanket
- 1x 20A PWM digital controller
- 1x 6m lead with Anderson style plugs
- 1x 0.5m Anderson-style plug to battery clamp cable
- 1x Protective carry bag
- Cell type A-grade monocrystalline silicon
- Wattage 200W
- Working max. voltage 18.80V
- Working max. current 10.68A
- Open circuit 22.80V
- Short circuit 11.47A
- Dimensions (folded) 350mm x 375mm x 70mm
- Dimensions (unfolded) 1545mm x 1010mm
- Weight 7.0kg (excl. controller & cables)
- Operating temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Certifications CE, RoHS, RCM (C-Tick)
- High-efficiency certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells
- Durable poly/cotton canvas
- Handy tabs along the sides to allow it to be hung up, or tied down in windy weather
- Includes everything you need to set it up including a 6m extension cable and battery clamps
- All cables are terminated with Anderson-style plugs for easy setup
- Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller – charge AGM, Gel, Calcium and Wet cell batteries.